Registration for the Autumn term 2020 online: (registration form is in Finnish)
Please note that your registration is binding and all the members should register for their group/groups for the autumn term
If circus is a new hobby for you, it's possible to book a first time trial in a circus group without any obligation. If you are accepting/not able to accept your place after the first time trial, please contact our client manager Satu Koivu within two days (forty-eight hours):
For first time trial, please send email with information:
1. Circus group
2. Child's name
3. Carer's email and phone number
How we are prepared for this Autumn 2020:
- Term fee will be sent in two parts. First invoice in September and second invoice in At the end of October/beginning of November. If the Autumn term is to be suspended the second part of the term fee will not be charged.
- Groups will enter the building to their practice hall from two different entrance doors.
- You may participate only when healthy.
- If any symptom of flu emerges student will be transferred to another room and will wait there for his/her parent.
- Cleaning and good hygiene in the form of effective hand washing will be enhanced.
- Circus school can offer distance learning via Eepos system.
Check out the spring timetable: Autumn timetable
More information on the groups: Circus groups
Read also 'Info material for circus members': Click here
Call, send an email or fill out the form below and we will reach out to you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
040 160 5066 Mon-Fri 9-17
Address: Lampelankatu 23 C
96320, Rovaniemi, Finland
Don't hesitate to contact us.
We are here for you!